A tiny daggit

Go down

A tiny daggit

Post  Legion on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:46 pm

avatar
Legion
Admin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 44
Location : Riverview Fl

View user profile http://theflightdeck.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm

LOL, I am watching that right now. I own 8 of these, one still is mint with its tag (which is very rare). Thats just not right huh?
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  Legion on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:LOL, I am watching that right now. I own 8 of these, one still is mint with its tag (which is very rare). Thats just not right huh?

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I'm trying to imagine you surrounded by eight tiny daggits. Razz *flashback from an episode of Family Guy with Peter and some puppies*
avatar
Legion
Admin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 44
Location : Riverview Fl

View user profile http://theflightdeck.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 pm

I am planning on beating the record by one owner right now, which is 13 from the guy who runs the 'my daggit' site. I may own 10 soon! These look cute and are SUPER rare, they were made for only one year by Mattel. I still have mine from the late 70's that my mom bought me. I will take a picture of the Daggits if you want.
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  Legion on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:I am planning on beating the record by one owner right now, which is 13 from the guy who runs the 'my daggit' site. I may own 10 soon! These look cute and are SUPER rare, they were made for only one year by Mattel. I still have mine from the late 70's that my mom bought me. I will take a picture of the Daggits if you want.

Kind'a scared to ask for that pic..... Razz
avatar
Legion
Admin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 44
Location : Riverview Fl

View user profile http://theflightdeck.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Ahhhhh they are cute man. Come on, my Daggit was my best friend when I was a kid. LOL

I will take a picture anyways and try to post it on here. I had trouble yesterday trying to post, it wants me to host it so I have to load them onto Photobucket.-Chris
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  Legion on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Ahhhhh they are cute man. Come on, my Daggit was my best friend when I was a kid. LOL

I will take a picture anyways and try to post it on here. I had trouble yesterday trying to post, it wants me to host it so I have to load them onto Photobucket.-Chris

Sorry, my mind works in warped ways...I grew up with three...influences: The Far Side, Monty Python, and Benny Hill. So I have a sense of humor that is, well...certainly not boring. Having grown up watching Benny Hill, you can guess which part of my wife I like best. Twisted Evil

Cheers,

Guy
avatar
Legion
Admin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 44
Location : Riverview Fl

View user profile http://theflightdeck.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Love all three, 'The Holy Grail' is still my all time favorite though. Flying Circus is great but THG is the one. Benny Hill was a comic genius BTW. It comes off at first glance as crass but it is something more...


Does that make me warped too?
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  galactifan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:18 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Benny Hill was a comic genius BTW. It comes off at first glance as crass but it is something more...
Does that make me warped too?

Benny came from my home town and was a milkman about 15 minutes away from me...
Must be something in the water! Razz
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Thats cool George. Where are you at in England? Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip at the end of the year to visit Liverpool around Lennons birthday, and London. Then perhaps Paris and Amsterdam. We try to go on trips twice a year. We went to New York in Feb, and last Dec.
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  galactifan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:27 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Thats cool George. Where are you at in England? Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip at the end of the year to visit Liverpool around Lennons birthday, and London. Then perhaps Paris and Amsterdam. We try to go on trips twice a year. We went to New York in Feb, and last Dec.

I'm from Southampton right at the other end of the country... It's where the Mayflower originally sailed from on the way to the states. Liverpool has apparently changed a lot in the last few years with lots of new developments and is apparently a great place to visit. I was there last year on my ship showing family around so I didn't get ashore. My old man says the maritime museum is certainly worth a visit as well. London is a nice enough place if you go to the nicer areas, some areas are awful!
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:12 pm

I now officially own 9 Daggits! I won another one...Yaayyyyy!!!
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:32 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:I now officially own 9 Daggits! I won another one...Yaayyyyy!!!

Congrats! Now is that a brood or swarm or Daggits?! Very Happy
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:04 pm

I believe it is a pack.
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Yep that's the one! a PACK of Daggits! Very Happy
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  inthecanpictures on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 pm

I have finally started to take some pictures! Here is 9 of my 10 Daggits that I have now (one is still on its way)...yes 10 of them.-C





avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tiny daggit

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum