Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Go down

Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Made you look. Yeah that's right I had to post something here to kick this thread off since it was the only thread with 0 posts. That is because NO ONE wants to sell their stuff. So if you have any (as Guy put it) 'Authentic Propworx' props, costumes, set dec, set pieces, or production art to sell, it would be here.


So sell some stuff people!-Chris
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:Made you look. -Chris

Swine! Very Happy
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:13 pm

LOL, figures you would fall for my bait. I hope people start to sell and trade in here soon.
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:21 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:LOL, figures you would fall for my bait. I hope people start to sell and trade in here soon.

How could I resist, I'm a remorseless costume fiend! Problem is, after next week I'm away and probably won't be able to check in much... I don't want to miss anything! Crying or Very sad
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  Legion on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 am

Hissssssssss!!!!
avatar
Legion
Admin

Posts : 149
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 44
Location : Riverview Fl

View user profile http://theflightdeck.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 am

Legion wrote:Hissssssssss!!!!

Hissssssssssss??!!!! I've got to pay for my collection somehow!

Anyway, my quite frankly impossible 'wanted' list is on record and I'm sure you kind wonderful people will do the right thing and help me out should something turn up... Very Happy
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 am

I think he meant that I tricked him too! hsssssss LOL
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:I think he meant that I tricked him too! hsssssss LOL

See now I'm paranoid as well! What has happened to me?!
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  inthecanpictures on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:11 pm

You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!
avatar
inthecanpictures

Posts : 122
Join date : 2010-03-29
Age : 47
Location : Seattle, WA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:24 pm

inthecanpictures wrote:You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!

Must be costume withdrawal! Is that what's causing the cold sweats and breathing difficulties as well? Very Happy

The only known cure is to eliminate items from my wanted list...... By getting them of course, not by showing any degree of restraint!
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  Harvey Dent's Chin on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

galactifan wrote:
inthecanpictures wrote:You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!

Must be costume withdrawal! Is that what's causing the cold sweats and breathing difficulties as well? Very Happy

The only known cure is to eliminate items from my wanted list...... By getting them of course, not by showing any degree of restraint!
Costume addiction is worse than you think; you need to stop!
We're all here for you. We don't want to see you end up like other costume addicts, living in a storage warehouse with nothing but your costumes;panhandling in the streets and selling fake costumes to get your next fix.

Harvey Dent's Chin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 27
Location : Montreal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  galactifan on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Harvey Dent's Chin wrote:
galactifan wrote:
inthecanpictures wrote:You are having costume withdrawals, paranoia is one of the symptoms!

Must be costume withdrawal! Is that what's causing the cold sweats and breathing difficulties as well? Very Happy

The only known cure is to eliminate items from my wanted list...... By getting them of course, not by showing any degree of restraint!
Costume addiction is worse than you think; you need to stop!
We're all here for you. We don't want to see you end up like other costume addicts, living in a storage warehouse with nothing but your costumes;panhandling in the streets and selling fake costumes to get your next fix.

It's certainly a scary and plausable scenario........... Sad
It would all be worth it to get the stuff I'm after...
I keep changing my wanted list, making it more and more impossible to ever complete!
But if I get a couple of things off the list in the future, I'll be smiling Very Happy And poor!
avatar
galactifan

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Propworx props and costumes for sale.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum